Selasa, 28 April 2015

A Wanderer and a true Believer in Magic

Raining…. It’s raining outside

I don’t know why i always love rain..

This is the time I love best. I feel so peaceful, sad yet happy all at the same time.
I love it like I love music, I love it the way I love wandering  around without knowing where we’re gonna end up to.  

That’s life, we keep on walking the path and eventually we have to stop at some point, not because we don’t want to keep on walking but there’s no way we can. Life has taught me so many lessons,  I cry so many times but I do laugh  hard.  Life is always in a perfect balance, saints and sinners live side by side, the day turns into the night and the night turns into the bright lights of sun… That’s how I believe magic does truly exist… 

Please excuse my writing, i do feel a bit melodramatic when it rains


3 komentar: